Friday, March 4, 2011

Thinking too much

One of the things about myself that really annoys me is the fact that I think too much.Its not in an obsessive manner I just think a lot about things especially after they happen i'll make a rash decision normally the right one but I'll ponder for days or even weeks about it.Each time I read Harry Potter I spend days thinking about the characters.I'll google a bunch of stuff related to Harry Potter or A Series Of Unfortunate Events(which I recently re-read) or wicked.But its not just movies or books or musicals sometimes its just situations.I was even like this about collage when I was 13.I get so irritated with myself and just wish I could shut my brain down and stop thinking about insert blank. Any thoughts write below...

No comments:

Post a Comment