Thursday, March 3, 2011

Misconceptions

One of the misconceptions people make about me that drives me crazy is that I "judge" or "critisize" people which I dont I think I do.I just percieve and tell it how I think it is.Judge means to "Evaluate. Form a critical opinion of". Perceive means "To see, to be aware of, to understand".For somthings of course I judge(examples bullies or racist people two quality's  I cant stand but even then I just think that the actions are wrong and that there is good inside the person) .But judging implys that you care what someone else does and i don't  as long as its their life and they aren't hurting anyone or themselves why should I care? I might care but I dont think I look down on anyone. Things that I may be pointing out. obvious things about someone can make them uncomforable so they go on some tangent saying "don't criticize me" criticize means to Indicate the faults of (someone or something) in a disapproving way I may say things which I think are true but I hardley ever disapprove of actions as long as they aren't causing harm.my tangent is over thoughts go below!
Lots Of Love And Pixie Dust
xoxo Ciao for now -Carla

No comments:

Post a Comment