We have all heard the stories, someone finds Jesus,Madonna or Lady Gaga's face on something. I can understand on a sandwich cause its large and sometimes hard to miss (but I problem wouldn't even notice).However someone found Kate Middleton's face on a jelly bean.I saw the jelly bean It does look like her and apparently its getting sold for £500.00.But seriously?... a Jelly bean how do you even see that I hate to think of all the times I ate something that may have a famous persons face on it and lost money 'cause I didn't look.
Thoughts? do you check your food ?
If so comment below.
Lots of Love
I am loving Kate Middleton's Sarah Burton for Alexander McQueen Ivory dress with lace applique didnt think she wold go for a McQueen(granted it was still safe) But it was the designer I was hoping for! and her hair is down(in a demi chingon) She looked so beautiful and they both looked soooool happy.
I could only watch the beginning cause I get too nervous to continue so happy she picked the Alexander McQueen! Thoughts on this also !
Sunday, April 17, 2011
Before I begin I'm sure in the small amount of time I spend writing this blog a number of misfortunes will happen all around the world I am not going to mention stats because I don't know any and they are always worse than I think.
After watching this show it really made me think of Stalins quote "One death is a tragedy. A million deaths is just a statistic"
I felt terribly for all these children.Of course these were the children I watched for 2 hours my brain couldn't comprehend anymore numbers than 6 or 7 but after wishing their names would be called in the lottery I lost a battle in my head that didn't affect me it affected them.
I am lucky enough to grow up where there are only public schools so they have to be good! I have been given every opportunity in life to succeed even if sometimes I barley try.
Anyways its late and speaking of how unjust the world is always makes me angry so I bid Adieu.
Thoughts opinions? comment below
Lots of Love
and Pixie Dust
Ciao Carla K.
Friday, April 8, 2011
1. I think part of a best friend’s job should be to immediately clear your computer history if you die.
2. Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong.
3. I totally take back all those times I didn’t want to nap when I was younger.
4. There is great need for a sarcasm font.
5. How the hell are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet?
6. Was learning cursive really necessary?
7. Map Quest really needs to start their directions on # 5. I’m pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.
8. Obituaries would be a lot more interesting if they told you how the person died.
9. I can’t remember the last time I wasn’t at least kind of tired.
10. Bad decisions make good stories.
11. You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren’t going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
12. Can we all just agree to ignore whatever comes after Blue Ray? I don’t want to have to restart my collection…again.
13. I’m always slightly terrified when I exit out of Word and it asks me if I want to save any changes to my ten-page technical report that I swear I did not make any changes to.
14. “Do not machine wash or tumble dry” means I will never wash this – ever.
15. I hate when I just miss a call by the last ring (Hello? Hello? **** it!), but when I immediately call back, it rings nine times and goes to voice mail. What did you do after I didn’t answer? Drop the phone and run away?
16. I hate leaving my house confident and looking good and then not seeing anyone of importance the entire day. What a waste.
17. I keep some people’s phone numbers in my phone just so I know not to answer when they call.
18. I think the freezer deserves a light as well.
19. I disagree with Kay Jewelers. I would bet on any given Friday or Saturday night more kisses begin with Miller Lite than Kay.
20. I wish Google Maps had an “Avoid Ghetto” routing option.
21. Sometimes, I’ll watch a movie that I watched when I was younger and suddenly realize I had no idea what the heck was going on when I first saw it.
22. I would rather try to carry 10 over-loaded plastic bags in each hand than take 2 trips to bring my groceries in.
23. The only time I look forward to a red light is when I’m trying to finish a text.
24. I have a hard time deciphering the fine line between boredom and hunger.
25. How many times is it appropriate to say “What?” before you just nod and smile because you still didn’t hear or understand a word they said?
26. I love the sense of camaraderie when an entire line of cars team up to prevent a jerk from cutting in at the front. Stay strong, brothers and sisters!
27. Shirts get dirty. Underwear gets dirty. Pants? Pants never get dirty, and you can wear them forever.
28. Is it just me or do high school kids get dumber & dumber every year?
29. There’s no worse feeling than that millisecond you’re sure you are going to die after leaning your chair back a little too far.
30. As a driver I hate pedestrians, and as a pedestrian I hate drivers, but no matter what the mode of transportation, I always hate bicyclists.
31. Sometimes I’ll look down at my watch 3 consecutive times and still not know what time it is.
32. Even under ideal conditions people have trouble locating their car keys in a pocket, finding their cell phone, and Pinning the Tail on the Donkey – but I’d bet my *** everyone can find and push the snooze button from 3 feet away, in about 1.7 seconds, eyes closed, first time, every time!