Sunday, April 17, 2011

Waiting for superman

Before I begin I'm sure in the small amount of time I spend writing this blog a number of misfortunes will happen all around the world I am not going to mention stats because I don't know any and they are always worse than I think.
After watching this show it really made me think of Stalins quote "One death is a tragedy. A million deaths is just a statistic" 
I felt terribly for all these children.Of course these were the children I watched for 2 hours my brain couldn't comprehend anymore numbers than 6 or 7 but after wishing their names would be called in the lottery I lost a battle in my head that didn't affect me it affected them.
I am lucky enough to grow up where there are only public schools so they have to be good! I have been given every opportunity in life to succeed even if sometimes I barley try.

Anyways its late and speaking of how unjust the world is always makes me angry so I bid Adieu.
Thoughts opinions? comment below


Lots of Love
and Pixie Dust 
Ciao Carla K.

1 comment:

  1. I like you pixie dust lol sorry its not very constructive.

    ReplyDelete